Platforms: ios, android!
If you are tired of seeking useful applications for your children try KidSquare! An important advantage of this app is that games are constantly being updated.
KidSquare is a platform with educational games for preschoolers and useful services for their parents. In KidSquare, children will find a fascinating world where they can playfully learn to paint and cook, study math, alphabet, guess riddles, do puzzles and a lot more. Children have maximum freedom in selecting their activities. Their interaction with iPad will become simple and useful!
- Many educational games for your child in one app;
- The interface is easy-to-navigate even to the smallest ones, the app is recommended for children aged 2 to 8;
- No ads or banners;
- There is a built-in function for children to draw, model room and create images;
- The system of achievements motivates children to learn;
- Parents can restrict playing time and the ability to install updates for kids;
- There is a built-in blogging platform on parenthood issues;
- Parents can always view the drawings and achievements of their child;
Parents will be able to review the statistics of time spent in the application and also see what games their children played and what were the latest achievements of their kid. If necessary, a parent can set a time limit for using KidSquare by their kid, which will make them distract from iPad. Parents can read the description of games, updates, comments of other parents on the games and install them in KidSquare at their discretion. You can let children install games they like by themselves.
Parents can communicate with each other and also with experts on the issues of parenting via built-in blogging platform right in KidSquare. You can post comments and share materials with friends on Facebook and Twitter.
KidSquare allows children to learn, play and solve various tasks, and parents can participate in the development and education of their child.